Britische Moderatorin für Motorsport, Automotive, Lifestyle, Sport, Commercial, News, Corporate
She is best known as the face of the FIA World Endurance championship. Her knowledge for the sport is unrivalled. Louise has also presented the FIA WTCC, Redbull TV, for ITV and CH4 as well as Virgin Radio and with a number of Blue-chip corporate clients.
A regular host for the FIA at their black-tie events, Louise can keep an audience engaged with her charm and composure and is well respected by her peers and motorsport professionals.
Her friendly manner means when she interviews, she knows how to make her interviewee feel relaxed and comfortable.
Louise’s experience within the media means she is completely self-sufficient combining her ability to write her own scripts, present and produce if required.
- FIA World Endurance Championship – Pit Lane Reporter and Presenter – World feed
- FIA – Live host for a number of awards and gala events
- Autosport Awards – Skysports
- Bullet Points – daily news presenter – Redbull Media House
- Le Mans 24hrs – Live Presenter and Pitlane Reporter
- Smart Car – Promotional videos
- Currys PC World – voice for all online products
- Goodwood Festival of Speed – ITV
- Blues News & Arsenal Today – daily news presenter for the club channels
- Dormeo – Commercial
- Emma’s Diary – Pregnancy advice series
- BT Mobile – Presenter
Infos und Buchung: kg [at] moderatorenpool-deutschland.de